Your job title: Director of Operations
Where you will work: Wise Investment Group, LLC | Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Who’s the Boss: Tim Houk | CEO
Who are we?
Our mission is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller, buyer, and investor we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our clients and staff with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of our team is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result. We look to make an impact in our clients lives, and each others. Success here is about our collective journey.
Who are we looking for?
The DOO is a key Empire Protector for the growing business entities. This Director is the master of systems, consistently seeking new, innovative, and efficient business processes that save time and money. As a key leader in the Expansion Hub, the Director of Operations increases the ability of the Hub to process transactions, freeing our partners to focus more on the client experience and customer service. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems, and is seen throughout the organization’s as the expert on efficiency and systems. This person exhibits a drive to use systems as a strategic tool for creating an advantage for the organization. This individual will have some ability to show patience in finding a solution, though accomplishing the objective is more important for this person than using one specific process.
The VP of Operations is deeply committed to supporting the growth of the Hub business entities in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the organization. As the success of the business grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional department members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Build, implements, and manages all systems for transaction coordination, internal communication, client communication, financial management, recruiting, information management, central database management, and marketing.
- Assists as needed in documenting the systems of other departments, including customer service, buyer, seller, lead generation, tracking, property management, and expansion systems.
- Is responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports.
- Oversees all contracts through closing.
- Creates and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Coordinates the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment.
- Is responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative department members.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Database management to include overall health and growth.
- System development, implementation, documentation, and management
- Information management
- Oversight of contracts through closing
- Customer/Vendor relations
- Bookkeeping (A/R and A/P)
- Leading administrative department members (as appropriate to organizational structure)
- CEO – daily
- Expansion Partners – daily/weekly
- Administrative Department (as appropriate to organizational structure) – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license preferred and Real Estate knowledge essential
- 1–3 years of service and management experience
- 3–5 years of administrative experience, preferably in real estate
Competitive base salary, profit share, and performance based bonuses.